Interactive Working Riding Holiday
This is a two week long interactive working riding holiday. (14 nights) R650 per person per night
- A fun interactive horse filled working holiday perfect for backpackers, gap year students or someone just looking for time out.
- This is in shared accomodation with meals provided.
- You will be participating in the following activities amongst others.
- Feeding horses and dogs in the morning and afternoon.
- Brushing the horses and general handling.
- Helping round the stables.
- Learn the skills needed for ground work in the training ring.
- Helping out with the training of the young horses. This may be anything from teaching them how to lead on a halter to being backed and general schooling
- Helping with trail rides.
- Helping exercise the horses and taking up and coming trail horses out on rides with more experienced horses.
- Explore the riding trails with me. This could also involve finding new trail routes.
- Cleaning tack and tidying up.
You will be living in my home in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.
You will get to experience all aspects of the trail yard and the wonderful horses. This will include work with the young horses as I bring them on slowly and gently until they attain their full trail horse status.
There will be lots of riding and plenty to learn with all levels of riders catered for.